Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MPI104 week 3

MPI104 is an elective subject I am studying at Uni. This subject covers multimedia.
This blog will follow my learning throughout the duration of this subject and the new skills I develop. It will also be used for assessments and assignments.

Today I learnt how to create a web page and use links, codes, tags and html.
I didn't know how to use this before today and found it rather interesting and I am now looking forward to learning more about this and creating my own working web page. I found it very interesting that you can create a web page purely from text as I had no former knowledge of web page creation at all.

I found it a little confusing trying to work out all the links and codes but I am sure after more time spent on this subject I will find it easier.

Below are links to other blogs.(i hope)

Prue Officer's Blog
Alera McDonald's Blog

1 comment:

  1. Hey Suze. I'm commenting on your blog. I like your colour choice you have chosen for your blog. Very you.

    ReplyDelete