Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Flickr


I have just signed up to Flickr!
I have explored flickr before but have not been a member. i think this is a great site. It is different to facebook as it is focused on photos and movies and people who really want to show there photos upload here. It is easy to navigate and to upload images, as well as search for images, groups and other members.

You can find a photo of almost anything and other people with the same interests are using this site and looking at your photos as well. It is also easy to join groups. You can find many groups which suit your interests and post photos that you are interested in.

I like flickr and will continue to use it to publish my photos.
here is a photo I uploaded on to my Flickr account and a link so you can see more:)

My Flickr Account

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo you have taken. I love the lomo affect you have added as it has created a real storm like quality to the image.

    ReplyDelete